WEEK #5 – GET COOKING
This week we move to the kitchen, where it’s all things cooking. We’ll plan holiday meals and menus, save money on holiday meals, prepare items for the freezer for busy December and make holiday baking easier. TIP: Cull down the pantry and freezer so that you have room to stock up on bargain-priced staples.
- To Do This Week
- * Clean out the fridge/freezer, make space for holiday goodies and freezer meals
- * Take note of what you already have so you don’t overbuy
- * Refer to your grocery list and start buying non-perishable foods this week and next week for all upcoming holiday meals
- * Do a mini-freezer cooking session, stock up at the supermarket, aim to put 5 to 10 pre-made dishes into the freezer. Use these meals on busy December evenings – you’ll be stoaked!
- * Prepare for drop-in visitors. Collect hospitality supplies: cheeses, crackers, frozen desserts
- * Identify baked items (eg. cookies, cakes) that you can freeze and do another cooking blitz with the aim to cook and freeze these items
- * Don’t forget to buy the fourth group of pressies this week
Whoa! Now that was a big week, but you are going to be so happy for it as the coming weeks really kick in.
See you next week – we’re on the home run!
WANT SOME GIFT INSPIRATION?
Check out these wonderful businesses, doing wonderful things for You, Your Family and the Planet.
- DNA Elements
- Simple as That
- 100% Pure
- Jacqueline Evans
- Luk Beautifood Lipstick
- Nourished Life: One-stop for non-toxic skincare, cosmetics & home-care products.
GO PLASTIC FREE
Food for Every Day Health
- Matcha Maiden : 100% pure organic green tea leaves ground into powder. Up to 137 times the antioxidants of regular green tea!
- Remedy Kombucha: A super healthy alternative to frizzy drinks!
- Whole Kids: Healthy snacks for kids and adults too!
Resparkle of course! We’re the only home-care brand in Australia that is truly 100% natural and hold a organic certification by NASAA.
There you have it. All you need to KEEP CALM & QUIT CHEMICALS.